CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Food Storage Analyzer From Emergency Essentials

If you have food storage and are serious about keeping it organized and up to date, then this is the tool for you.  Not only is it the very best tool I have ever used to keep track of my own personal food storage, but it is completely FREE!  All you do is put in your information and it calculates exactly where you are in terms of the number of people you would need to feed and total calories and nutritional information.  For instance, when I finished my alaysis, I realized I was very low on vitamin C for my families needs.  I would never have been able to calculate that on my own.  When you receive your analysis you can order items you are short on right from the very same page.  It is that easy! 
I have used Emergency Essentials for years to obtain my years supply and emergency preparedness supplies.  This is a very reputable company and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.



Gift Card Giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment